The registration for iaps2CERN 2018 has closed. Thanks to everyone who registered!
Deadline for Payment
The participation fee is set at 135 €, including accommodation and breakfast for the three days, transportation during the excursion, and lunches at CERN.
Following the registration period, we expect to email all applicants within 2 days. Payments will then be required (by bank transfer or PayPal) within 5 days of receiving an acceptance email from the organising committee.
Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully and take note of the following terms and conditions you will have to follow during iaps2CERN 2018.
- All personal data will be handled confidentially. It will not be forwarded to any third parties except where necessary for the purpose of the conference. Please keep in mind that we will forward some of the information in your registration form to other involved parties. We will also send your name and university to the board of the national/local committees of IAPS to check your IAPS membership.
- Only students enrolled in a university or similar institution on a physics or physics-related course, as well as up to twelve months after receiving a degree from a university are able to participate in this event. Only students with an age of at least 18 years are allowed to attend the event.
- You acknowledge and agree that the organising committee and IAPS have no responsibility whatsoever for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that result from your participation in iaps2CERN.
- By participating in iaps2CERN you agree to be filmed, photographed, and otherwise recorded during the conference and hereby expressly grant the organising committee and IAPS the right to use your picture, movie or any other form of media publication. You also confirm that the information submitted upon registration is true and correct.
- You accept that the organising committee cannot be made responsible for the content of any talk, poster, workshop, excursion or similar activity.
- You accept that, in case of cancellation by a participant, the Organising Committee will provide a reimbursement only if a replacement for the student can be found. No reimbursement will be given for membership fees under any circumstances. If a reimbursement were to be approved, the Organising Committee will retain a total of €10 from the fee as a contribution to the expenses to the event. All decisions about financial aspects of the event will need to be approved by the entire Organising Committee.
- The present terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Switzerland and France.
- You accept the IAPS Code of Conduct.